Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Happy 4th!

Before some of you lurkers get all bothered by this, I want to let you know I am not a radical flag burner, AND I don't wear flags as clothing, nor even anywhere on my clothing, nor on my underwear either. (And no, I don't have tattered and torn car flags, either.)

The worst "flag attire" I have ever seen was someone similar to the woman in the cartoon who had a flag swimsuit with thong bottoms and her ass was way too huge to be exposing...the ol' red white and blue going up the crack of her butt was a real disgusting sight.

Why do people feel such strong desire to cover their bodies, homes and automobiles in flags? Is it to show other Americans that they are more patriotic than everyone else and somehow MORE American? They should leave flags on the flagpoles where they look so much better and respectable up high, waving FREELY in the breeze.

3 comments:

Delta said...

Nice cartoon!

vjack said...

Maybe they think the flags go well with their Jesus fish, support our troops emblems, and Bush/Cheney bumper stickers. Hell, the might as well drive around with stickers saying "I've got my head up my ass," because it amounts to the same thing.

breakerslion said...

It's the stripes. These are the same people who are attracted to shiny objects like tinfoil.