Sunday, February 12, 2006

I've been tagged!

I have been tagged by The Atheist Mama, and I have never been tagged before so hope I do this right!

Here are the rules from TAM first.


The Rules: The first player of this game starts with the topic “five weird habits” and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged and link to their web journals. Don’t forget to leave a comment in their blog or journal that says “You have been tagged” (assuming they take comments) and tell them to read yours.

Five Weird Habits

1. I am a 51 year old woman who is addicted to blogging. Is blogging a habit? It's definitely been weird sometimes!

2. Like TAM, I have a habit of cracking my knuckles and other joints which drives my hubby absolutely bonkers because he hates the sound of it! He tells me that it is bad for the joints but I have not found evidence for this habit causing a permanent injury to the joints.

3. I have to sleep on the left side of the bed. I cannot sleep on the right side no matter where I am.

4. I get up and feed the squirrels and birds every morning. Before I even get dressed I stagger to the diningroom where I keep a bag of peanuts and other treats for nature's creatures and toss a few handfuls out the patio door and then I come back inside and feed the indoor pets and make a cup of coffee for myself. I do this same routine every single morning.

5. I check the weather about five times a day for myself and where my daughter lives out east. I just NEED to know even if I don't plan on going anywhere. It's a habit I got from my father. He is the same way.

Now I will tag Jeff, Mary, JD, Jules,and Uma.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great news!! My mother's fiance is an orthopedic surgeon and he has assured me that the cracking of joints does not lead to any type of damage, permanent or otherwise!! Crack away! :-)

Stardust said...

Thanks Cassandra! That's what a chiropractor told me too, though my husband disagrees with her too! He hasn't come up with any good reasons not to except that it annoys him.
I swear it loosens my joints and makes me feel better. Seriously!