Monday, December 11, 2006

Even children question and desire evidence for outlandish claims . . .



Change some of the wording and these questions can also be applied to religion . . .




Some unedited excerpts from letters sent by children to Santa Claus in North Pole, Alaska
:



Why can't people know when your in the house? Can the reindeer talk? ... Can you leave me a sleigh bell off your harness please!

• Lane

Please forgive me for my wrong mistakes. Me and my brother DO believe in you. We will have some YUMMY cookies waiting for you!

• Alyssa

Every year more and more people stop beliveing and even though I am 11 so people laugh at me I still belive you. I was wondering since people are not beliveing if you could send me a picture of you and your elves. That will prove to all nonbelivers you are true.

• Kelly

I would like to get things for my family but I have no money. I was hoping that you can help me by geting them ... and just put my name on them so they know I am thoughtful.

• Bethany

I want a big bear hug ... I wish I could see you but I am allways sleeping ...

• Taylor

Source: U.S. Postal Service

No comments: