Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Lewis Black - The Devil’s Handiwork

Here is a clip from Lewis’ stand-up comedy act on HBO. I watched the whole show last night and laughed the entire time! He does a great job making fun of religious crap, such as the idea of creationism, creation museums, and how Xians say the devil is trying to trick us with fossils, etc. If you have a chance, try to watch this whole act, if not, YouTube has plenty of clips of highlights from the whole show on subjects of Dubya, Cheney and hunting, and more.

7 comments:

Stardust said...

I love when he says “But I have . . . thoughts, and that can really fuck up the faith thing”

CyberKitten said...

Never heard of him...... He *is* funny though!

Tommykey said...

My favorite line from Lewis Black was when he was ripping into conservative commentators who were claiming that the childrens movie "Happy Feet" had a pro-gay agenda and that the main character in the movie was gay.

Exclaimed Black, "How homophobic do you have to be to have penguin gaydar?"

Anonymous said...

lol - I saw that comedy show too, Stardust, and loved every minute of it. The part where he doesn't get why christians quote the old testament was funny too.

Stardust said...

I have to find out what else this guy has done. I never heard of him before I saw him on Comedy Central. Of course CC had to bleep out naughty words...which kind of diminishes the whole act. I wish my hubby would agree to pay for HBO.

Spirula said...

I have to find out what else this guy has done.

His stand-up "The End" (HBO I think)is even funnier (to me).

Spirula said...

oops...that should be "The End of the Universe"