Saturday, September 13, 2008

Pigism

When will all the circus sideshows end on both sides and get to the business of debating and discussing the issues and ANSWERING QUESTIONS WITH STRAIGHT ANSWERS? The "Straight-Talk Express" has been derailed by paparazzi style reporting and sensationalistic drama. Obama is struggling to redirect the audience attention back to himself. My friends in other countries are enjoying it as much if not more than their favorite reality television programs. In many ways, there isn't much if a difference.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was going to try to watch the upcoming debates, but - really - whats the point?

Just can't wait till the election is over. And in case McSame gets elected, then I can figure out if I should move to Canada before the shit hits the fan?

Stardust said...

Greg, the debates are going to be pathetic, I can just see it now. How can the people keep choosing idiots?