Saturday, February 03, 2007

Five Tunes to Die For

I have been tagged by Beep! Beep! It's Me! for the" Five Songs To Be Played at My Funeral" meme. I have it in my will that I will have no funeral, but if my family would choose to have a memorial service, here are the tunes I would like to have played.

Mozart's Requiem

Believe (Also known as, "I Believe in Love") - Elton John

The Galaxy Song from Monty Python's "The Meaning of Life."

I'll Be Seeing You sung by Rosemary Clooney

Stardust - my FAVORITE SONG!

I now tag
Andrea, Tommy, Uma, wflooter480, and Naomi !

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Cool, thanks for tagging me! I really have to think about this one though...I don't often contemplate my own death.
I'll try to think of something though:)

Andrea said...

Ok, I've posted my meager offerings at Decompression :D

beepbeepitsme said...

Oh some cool choices. Tanks for being part of the meme. I think I like some of your songs better than the ones I posted.

wflooter480 said...

How morbid. I love it!

Tommykey said...

I found some good ones on Youtube, but my stupid browser here on my home computer does not allow me to post links in Blogger, so I will do it at work tomorrow.